Friday, January 29, 2016

State of the Blog

Hi everyone!  I go back to school next week (boo!) and I wanted to fill you in on my plans.

I hope to continue to post about twice a week.  I'd rather not commit to a particular schedule.  I'll shoot for once early in the week (Sunday or Mondayish, in an ideal world) and once later in the week.  If I'm not going to be able to post twice, I'll give you a head's up.

I'm hoping to wrap up with Kinsley and Lauren in the next 4-6 weeks.  I could probably write on either of them for several months more, and I might pick back up with them again in the future, but for now it's just not sustainable.  I want to give them both the endings they deserve instead of getting tired of doing it or overwhelmed and just abandoning you (and them!).

For the very end, I was thinking of doing a fast-forward post that wraps everyone's stories up nicely.  I was thinking about doing it from Liv's point of view, for old time's sake.  Thoughts on that?  If you don't want Liv, who would you prefer?

Don't be too sad about this blog ending, because I'm also announcing an official launch date of March 1 for my new blog!  That entire story is about 60% written, in bits and pieces.  It will overlap a bit with the end of this blog, but since the other is already mostly written, I don't anticipate that it will impact any posting schedules.  The title of my new story is "In All the Wrong Places" and I'm really excited to share it with you all!  I'll post the first post as a sneak peek in mid-February.

Thank you all for your continued reading, commenting, and support!  It's been so much to write Kinsley and Lauren's stories since they're both such different characters from Liv.

11 comments:

  1. Awww! :( totally understand where you're coming from. Thank you for being so consistent! A post from Liv's perspective could be nice...but whatever is easier for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see it from Liv's perspective. I miss those posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to see it from livs and I am super excited about new blog! I love your writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love to see it from Liv! This is my favorite blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for every single thing you mentioned above. Sometimes endings are just new beginnings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I've loved the Kinsley and Lauren posts but I always wonder how on earth you balance all that! Can't wait to see what's next!!!
    Ps - love the idea of it coming from Liv!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you hadn't said you were going to launch a new blog, we might have had to create a support group! Very excited to see where we are going! mum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT!! Agree!! hahah I held my breath the entire time I was reading this post thinking she was going to quit blogging completely. So glad that isn't the case. Cause #Obsessed.

      Delete
  8. I'm going to miss Kinsley and Lauren. I think I enjoyed Kinsley's pov more than Liv's. Looking forward to the new blog! Good luck with school. You'll be finished before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just started reading this blog from the beginning about a month or two ago. Your blog is by far the best one that I have followed. I am sooo sad to see that it is ending soon! You are a very talented writer :) Your ability to transport your readers into the lives of these three girls is unbelievable. Kudos to you. I will miss Liv, Kinsley and Lauren. I look forward to your future posts and can't wait to read the new blog.


    Oh and I vote Liv's pov.... i miss her

    ReplyDelete