Thursday, March 9, 2017

I'm still here!

Hi all,
I'm sorry for my absence.  I've been swamped at work and gone on weekends.  I'm not sure when I'll be able to post again, but I hope in the next week or so.  I miss writing, and I have a few posts partially written, so I'm still planning to post a few more, I just need some more time.  This is why I had to stop writing regularly, unfortunately.  The good news is my job will be changing a bit in a couple months and my life will hopefully go back to normal(ish) then!

Thanks for your patience!

8 comments:

  1. This feels like a slow death, hahaha! I literally check every day, even though I know I haven't gotten a notification for a new post (like a psychopath). LOL. Compleeeeeeeetely normal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you come back soon . love this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you come back soon, miss your amazing writing!! On another note, does anyone have any links to blogs that they currently read that are actively posting right now? All of the ones that I used to read seem to have all stopped posting around the same time (not complaining, I get how busy life can be and blogs are free!!). I need some new reading material though!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you read "New with tags"? Right now I believe this is the only blog that posts semi regular.

      https://newwithtagstv.com/

      Delete
  4. Soooooo, I've spent the last 2-3 weeks reading this ENTIRE blog from start to finish (again, like a crazy person) and I'm sad there isn't another new post now. haha! I am bummed I now have nothing to keep my mind occupied during my lunch breaks, during downtime on the weekend, and during work... when I should be working.......... LOL.

    Hoping for a new post soon! Thanks for being awesome. This story just never gets old.

    ReplyDelete