Thursday, July 23, 2020

Hello!

Hello, friends! Don't get too excited, I'll tell you right away I'm not here to tell you that I'm bringing Liv and Brody or Kinsley and Lauren back. I'm sorry!

However, I am writing again! This time, it's a non-fiction blog, and I'm pretty excited about it. I am starting a new blog to chronicle my solo hiking, camping, and traveling adventures. I'll be writing this one under my real name and using my real experiences, so I won't be posting the link here, but if anyone is interested enough in following that blog to send me an email at newbeginningnewadventures@gmail.com, I will happily share the link to the new blog with you!

I hope you're all staying safe, sane, and healthy during the recent world crises. I miss interacting with you and I wish I had the imagination to give this blog some more life, but I am definitely creatived-out at this point! On to real life :)

1 comment: