Friday, September 11, 2015

(Now) Lauren: Challenge Accepted

On Thursday I host a camping planning party in lieu of happy hour.  The guys are all working tomorrow, but Liv, Kinsley, and I are off, so we're going to go pick up groceries and the other things that we need for the weekend so we can head out as soon as everyone is done with work. I'm still not thrilled about camping, but if we have to spend an evening planning what we need, we're going to drink and eat pizza while we do it, damn it.

Liv arrives first, with a couple bottles of wine.  I had picked up some beer on my way home from work, so we should be good for alcohol.  Brody is the last to arrive, beating the pizza delivery by a very small margin.

Once we all have pizza and a drink, we sit down and start to plan what we want to eat.  There's a spirited discussion, which I basically ignore until Alex asks, "Lauren, what do you want to eat?"

"As long as there are s'mores and no one tries to make me eat a hot dog, I don't really care," I reply.  It's true.  I'm not a picky eater, but I hate hot dogs.  I can't even look at them.  They gross me out.

"Hot dogs are disgusting," Kinsley agrees.  "We should ban them.  No hot dogs on our camping trip."

"I like hot dogs," Damien says. "I don't think you can just say we can't have them at all."

"Well, actually," Kinsley retorts, "we're doing the shopping, so we could just 'forget' them, if you insist on putting them on the list."  She smiles sweetly at him and he laughs.  I wish I could be a total dick to my boyfriend and have him just laugh like it was adorable.  I will never have Alex that whipped.

I'm listening half-heartedly to them argue about hot dogs when Alex puts his hand on my leg, about mid-way up my thigh.  We're sitting at the table in the weird dining area between the living room and kitchen and I don't think anyone can see his fingers as they creep under the hem of my skirt, but I can't be completely sure.

"What are you doing?" I hiss, looking at him.  He looks at me innocently and doesn't respond.

I glare at him, and he leans a little closer and whispers, "More people will notice if you keep giving me dirty looks."  Then he looks back towards the others and pipes in with some smartass comment about the hot dog debate as he slides his hand a little higher.  Of course, people look over when he talks, and while I feel my cheeks get hot (which is not a thing that happens to me), no one seems to notice that Alex's hand has crept past a socially appropriate place.  I relax a little bit, since it seems that even looking directly at us, no one can see his hand.

He keeps his hand there, his fingers playing against my leg, inches from my underwear.  Despite my initial fear of being seen, I now find myself wishing he'd inch them a little higher.  The next time he talks to contribute to the discussion--which has now moved to bacon--he does just that.  Just enough so that the very tip of his middle finger brushes along the edge of my underwear.  I bite my lip to keep from sucking in a sharp, noticeable breath.

Liv is protesting bacon now, and when the attention is turned to her, I turn my head towards Alex.  "You are evil," I whisper.

"I'll stop if you want me to," he whispers back, smirking at me.  I say nothing.  Just as the group erupts into laughter over something Brody says, he slips one finger underneath my underwear and strokes it against me once before sliding it back out.

"I am going to kill you," I growl, though I make no move to push his hand away from me.  He just smiles in response.

He keeps his hand up my skirt as long as he can get away with it, occasionally slipping a finger or two beneath my underwear, occasionally stroking me from outside my underwear, but mostly just torturing me at the very top of my inner thigh.  At this point, I'm considering kicking everyone out so I can fuck him right here on the table.

We eventually finish our meal planning and list making, and people start to move around a little.  Alex moves his hand back to a socially acceptable position just above my knee.  Kinsley and I both stand, and I raise my eyebrows at her.  "Were you going to go to the bathroom?" I ask.

She nods.  "Go ahead though."

"No, you can go.  I'll go upstairs."  We slip past each other, her headed to the tiny half bath off the dining area, and me upstairs to my bathroom.  I stop briefly in my room to find a hair tie because I need to get my hair out of my face before I cut it all off, then proceed to the bathroom.  As I start to shut the door, a hand wraps around the edge and stops it.

"What--?" I start, as Alex slips in.

"Shhh," he says, pushing the door shut and locking it.  He wraps his arms around me and pulls me against him, kissing me hard.  As he kisses me, he slides his hands back up my skirt, squeezing my ass before sliding my underwear down.  I grip his shirt tightly in my fists, not sure where any of this is coming from, but I'm certainly not mad about it.

"There are people downstairs," I remind him half-heartedly.  To be honest, I currently give no fucks about the people downstairs.

"I know," he replies, before moving his lips to my neck.  I groan as he slips a finger inside me.  "You'll just have to be quiet."

The bathroom isn't very big, just big enough for us to barely maneuver as he turns me around and leans me against the sink.  He flips the toilet lid closed and lifts my foot up onto it so my leg is bent, then pushes my skirt up and out of the way with one hand while he unbuckles his belt and drops his pants with the other.

I can't help but moan softly when he pushes into me.  By this point, he's spent a solid 45 minutes torturing me, and I'm more than ready.  "Shhh," he reminds me, nipping at my neck.  I moan again when his fingers move between my legs, stroking me as he thrusts into me, and he clamps his other hand over my mouth.  I reach back behind me and push my fingers into his hair, tightening my grip as I come, hips bucking into the counter.  He moves his fingers away from me and wraps his arm around me to keep me on my feet as he thrusts harder into me for several more seconds before he finishes.

He leans forward and presses his lips to the back of my neck, making me shiver.  Once I recover, I stand up straight and turn.  "Who are you?" I ask, before bending to retrieve my underwear from the floor and pulling it back on.

"Gotta keep you on your toes," he replies, zipping his pants.  Then he smacks my ass and slips out of the bathroom.

"But seriously," I mutter to myself.  I glance in the mirror and smooth my hair, then wipe a smudge of mascara away.

When I walk downstairs, I'm pretty sure that everyone will know exactly what just happened.  But no one is paying any attention to me.  Brody and Liv are on the couch, deep in conversation.  Kinsley is curled up in Damien's lap in my recliner.  They are disgusting.  I'm still not quite ready to forgive Damien, even though he didn't do anything to me.  I just don't quite trust him yet.

Alex is in the kitchen getting more pizza and I join him there to get a glass of water.  "Oh, hey," he says, as if he didn't just fuck my brains out upstairs just minutes ago.  I make a face at him and take my glass of water into the living room, plopping down next to Liv.

"Lunch tomorrow before we shop?" I ask, looking from Liv to Kinsley.  "I need to enjoy civilization as much as possible before it gets yanked cruelly away from me."

Kinsley laughs and Liv just rolls her eyes.  "Sure Laur," Liv says.  "We can even go wherever you want."

Everyone stays for about another hour, then they all head out.  I cuddle up to Alex on the couch and he gives me a surprised look as he settles his arm around my shoulders.  "Who are you?" he asks, parroting my question to him from earlier.  I hate cuddling but Alex doesn't, and I don't often allow him the privilege.

"I figure it's the least I can do after how awesome you've been lately," I reply nonchalantly.

"I've been awesome lately?" he asks.

I roll my eyes, even though he can't see them.  "Yes.  You said we should go to that new restaurant when I kept suggesting places we always go, you're making me go camping, and then there's whatever happened earlier."

"Ahh," he replies.  I can almost hear the smirk when he asks, "So will you talk dirty to me tonight too?"

"Don't push your luck," I answer, digging my elbow into his ribs until he laughs and squirms away from it.  "But seriously, when...when everything happened, I wasn't sure I made a lot of sense.  But it seems like you get it.  And like you care and...I don't know.  Don't make me keep talking."

He chuckles and his hand that's wrapped around my upper arm begins to move, gently stroking from my shoulder almost down to my elbow and back.  "I do care, genius," he says.  "That's what I keep trying to tell you."

"Well, if you really care, you'll make sure that no hot dogs find their way into our campsite."

He laughs again, this time louder, and says, "Challenge accepted."



4 comments:

  1. I couldn't love them more if I tried! You are such a talented writer bringing so much life and difference to each of these characters! If you ever write a book, I'll definitely have it pre-ordered :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You guys are too sweet. Thank you! I'm glad you enjoy them :)

      Delete
  2. God you're so good of a writer! Please write a book!!!! I totally agree with BCR (commenter above), we will have that thing preordered!!!! Thank you for all your awesome stories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will definitely keep you guys posted if I ever do such a thing :)

      Delete