Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Author's Note.

Hi, readers.  I have an unfortunate update.

I know you guys are really looking forward to Alex's perspective on the date.  Unfortunately, I just can't seem to make it happen.  I got a huge promotion and just started the new position this week, and I'm a little overwhelmed with that and life in general at the moment, and it's sapping my creative brainpower.  I'd really rather disappoint you a little for now by delaying it and giving you a better post when I'm feeling more inspired, instead of forcing a crappy post that sucks. 

So with that said, I'm luckily enough have several week's worth of regular storyline posts written and edited and ready to go.  So tomorrow evening, I'll post the next regular storyline post.  I'm out of town this weekend for an awesome weekend trip with some wonderful friends, but I promise I will put Alex's post up as soon as I finish it, as a bonus.  I'm anticipating that will be the middle of next week, probably.  I also don't have any more of the alternate perspective posts written, and I'm going to put those on hold for a few weeks while I adjust to my new job.  I will continue to post the regular storyline posts on Fridays, so you'll continue to have three posts a week, at least.

I'm sorry, because I know you guys were looking forward to it, but I'll be much happier with giving you a good post when I'm feeling it a little more. 

Thank you guys all so much for being the most awesome readers.  Your continued support and amazing comments keep me motivated to write good stuff for you! 


7 comments:

  1. Obsessed with this blog! Also, congratulations on your promotion :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh girl we love ya! Congrats on the new position! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the promotion!! Take all the time you need....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new promotion!! That's really exciting! :)

    Honestly, I look forward to reading any post from you; Alex's perspective or not. hahah so consider me suuuper happy with any update you decide to graciously share :D Enjoy your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy for you, congratulations and thanks for the update! Enjoy your trip! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratz on the promotion!! And have fun on your weekend trip :D

    And really, we're happy to read anything u decide to write.

    - Dahlia

    ReplyDelete