Thursday, May 7, 2015

author's note

Hi, dear readers. The next couple weeks are going to be insane for me. I have aa week left of class, I move in a week, and we have a lot going on at work and my internship. So, sadly, I'm going to take a bit of a break.  You can look forward to my next post on Sunday, May 24th.

 We're rapidly approaching 500k views as well, and I haven't decided how to celebrate that milestone. I think I'd like to make it "reader's request week". So, with that said, I need your requests! Please tell me what kind of posts you'd like to see, whose perspectives, or any other requests you have! I will do my best to accommodate as many requests as I reasonably can to thank you all for your loyal readership.

14 comments:

  1. Aww man! Totally understand the busy life so you take your time girl! I would love to see some more about livs family. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for understanding! I'm already looking forward to being able to post again, haha. Thanks for the request, I think that's a great idea!

      Delete
  2. Wow! You have posted so much! Good luck with everything in your life! I'm good with anything and everything you write!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much Brody and Liv as possible with a little Lauren and Alex mixed in! Maybe a random date, maybe some moving each story forward a bit?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe some backstory or posts about Kendra, we don't really know much about her! Or some about Cassie and James and their relationship :) Love your blog, you deserve a break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, I'll see what I can do. Kendra is the character I know the least about too...she's just kind of "there" for me. Maybe developing her a little better is a good idea! Thank you :)

      Delete
  5. I would love a few posts from Brody's POV...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw :( So bummed there won't be any new posts for awhile, but I totally get it!!!!!!!! Enjoy your "break" and don't go too crazy moving, etc. (I HATE moving! haha).

    As always, would like to read more about Liv & Brody - maybe with some of their family incorporated as well (from both Brody and Liv's sides)? Also, I would love to read more about Alex and Lauren and where they are at in their relationship now.

    Goodluck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moving is the worst, ugh. Thanks for understanding! Thanks for the requests as well, I think some more of Liv and her family is a really great plan, and Alex and Lauren too!

      Delete
  7. I'm not going to make it. The 24th is too far. It's been like 3 days since your last post. I'm not going to make iiiiiiiiiit!
    (But I hope things all go well for you!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. missing your posts! I would love to hear about kinsley and damiens relationship, kinsleys pov

    ReplyDelete