Saturday, October 17, 2015

Something About You Being My Wife

We had planned to take the shuttle back to the hotels and get a ride back here in the morning to get Brody's SUV, but Damien was sober and had ridden the shuttle here and offered to drive us back in Brody's car.  Brody and I climbed into the very back, and I swore as I wrestled my dress in through the door.  He sat in the middle seat and wrapped his arm around me, and I snuggled against him.

"Tired, baby?" Brody asked.  I nodded, yawning as if to prove it.  The drive back to the hotel seemed to take forever, but Damien finally parked in the parking lot.  Brody helped me climb out of the SUV, then took my hand as we walked in.  We parted from Damien, Kinsley, Jack, and Alyssa at the elevators, going to the second bank that went to the top floor.

"How tired are you?" Brody asked, once we were in the elevator.  He raised his eyebrows, his eyes sparkling.

"Not too tired," I replied, smirking.  "I do need a shower though, I feel disgusting."

"Can I help?" he asked, tugging me over to him.

"Only if you're actually helpful!"

"I promise I will be," he assured me, tilting his head down to kiss me.  We kissed until the elevator doors opened, then we made our way to our corner suite.  Once we were in our suite, I kicked my shoes off, took the combs out of my hair, then started on the bobby pins Kinsley had added to get my hair off my neck.  I watched Brody take off his shoes, his jacket, his tie, his belt, and his vest, tossing them all against the plush chair in the corner.  Then he undid his cufflinks, zipping them carefully into his bag, and unbuttoned his shirt.

"How many of those things are in there?" he asked, watching me pull pin after pin out of my hair.

"Probably close to 100," I estimated.

"We're going to be here all night just undoing your hair," he said, laughing.  He stepped over to me and moved to the side I wasn't working on, then began to help pull the pins out.  The deftness of his fingers surprised me, as he gently but quickly pulled pins out of my hair, setting them on the dresser with the pile I had created.  Within minutes we were finished and he was unbuttoning and unzipping my dress and helping me step out of it.  "You're gorgeous," he said, for probably the 50th time today.

I smirked.  "My hair is probably a disaster, I'm sweaty, and I bet my makeup is messed up too.  You, on the other hand, still look as sexy as you did when I saw you all dressed up for the first time today."

"I love your hair all messed up," he teased, winking at me.  I laughed.  He ran his fingers over my necklace, then stepped behind me to unclasp it for me.  I laid it carefully on the table and took the earrings out as he went into the bathroom to start the shower.  I gathered shampoo, conditioner, and body wash, then joined him in the bathroom.  He let me push his shirt off his shoulders and unbutton and unzip his pants, and then we stepped into the giant shower together.

Once we were both in the shower, he took the body wash from me and squeezed some into his hands.  He rubbed them together then began to slide his slippery, sudsy hands down my arm.  He did my right arm, then moved to my left arm.  I winced as he moved along my left arm, and Brody moved it away from my body.  We looked down to see part of my inner arm rubbed raw from my dress.  He carefully rinsed the soap away and leaned his head down, pressing his lips gently against the intact skin next to the angry red patch.  I shivered, despite the warmth of the water.

He continued on, being as helpful as he promised, rubbing his soapy hands all over my body.  When he knelt in front of me to do my legs, he kissed my hip, then moved his mouth inwards until his tongue was dancing across the warm, wet skin between my thighs.  I moaned, steadying myself with my hands on his shoulders.  The entire time, he continued to run his soapy hands up and down my legs, gently massaging the muscles that were sore from dancing and too much time on my feet in heels.  When he finished my legs, he stood, abruptly ending my pleasure.

I took the body wash from him and returned the favor, making sure he was just as clean (and just as turned on) as I was.  When I finished, I stuck my head under the shower spray, getting my product-covered curls wet.  Brody dumped some shampoo in his hands and turned me around so I faced away from him, then began to wash my hair.  He worked the shampoo carefully through the strands, then began to massage my scalp.  It was even better than any scalp massage and shampoo I'd ever gotten at a salon, because I was in a warm shower with my ridiculously hot husband.  I groaned as his fingers worked against my scalp.  Eventually I had to rinse the suds out, and then he worked conditioner through my hair.

While I let the conditioner sit, I turned back to Brody.  He sat on the wide ledge at the back of the shower so I could reach his head, and I began to massage shampoo into his scalp.  He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer.  When he was sitting and I was standing, he was eye level with my breasts, and took advantage of it, flicking his tongue across a nipple while I massaged his scalp.  He squeezed and kneaded my ass while he sucked and lightly bit at my breast and I paused, moaning softly.  "You're distracting me," I scolded him.

"Mmmm, sorry," he apologized insincerely, not moving his mouth away from my skin.  The vibration of his words made me knees weak, then I shuddered as he tugged on my nipple with his teeth.

When we finally got out of the shower and got dried off, I didn't want anything to do with any more foreplay.  Brody, however, had a different idea.  He seemed determined to kiss, lick, or suck every inch of my body.  Desperate to have him inside me, I tried to tug him back up towards me as he worked his way down my inner thigh, but he ignored me.  "Brody, please," I groaned.  He moved one hand between my legs, easing two fingers into me while his thumb moved against my clit, a satisfactory compromise for now.  He hadn't even made it to my ankle before I came, clamping my legs around his hand and gasping.

Finally, he made his way back up my other leg, then up my stomach and chest, my neck, my jaw, and then at last back to my lips.  I kissed him desperately and pulled his hips against mine, and he pushed into me.  I moaned in pleasure at finally having him inside me.  Luckily he was just eager as I was, and he didn't waste any more time with being slow or gentle.  I was so turned on from our seriously extended foreplay that I came two more times before he finished.  My skin was so sensitive that I rolled away from him, breathing hard.

Brody reached for me, stroking my back.  "No," I groaned.  "Give me a second."  He chuckled and withdrew his hand.  I felt the mattress move as he shifted and got settled.  Once I caught my breath and my skin stopping pulsating, I rolled back over and cuddled up to him.  We were both asleep within minutes, tangled together on top of the sheets.

When I woke up in the morning, the room was bright and I was covered by blankets that I hadn't been covered with the night before.  Next to me, Brody was sprawled on his stomach under the blankets with one arm flung across my torso.  I looked at the clock and saw it was a little after 9.  We had a brunch planned for 2pm with whoever wanted to come.  I was glad we'd scheduled it so late, because I didn't feel like getting up and getting ready right now.

I was starving though.  I carefully slid out from under Brody's arm.  He stirred and I saw his arm move under the blanket, reaching for me even in his sleep.  When he didn't find me, he sighed and curled onto his side, never opening his eyes.

I rooted quietly through my bag and found a pair of shorts and a tshirt to pull on, then I went out to the living area of our suite and ordered room service.  They were actually really quick, and Brody was surprisingly still asleep when they came.

I brought our breakfast into the bedroom and climbed back into bed.  Brody stirred again, then stretched and yawned.  He opened his eyes and blinked sleepily at me.  He lifted his arm and beckoned for me to come closer.  I slid under his arm and snuggled into him, letting my eyes fall closed again.

"Why do you have clothes on?" he mumbled sleepily.  "I don't like them."

I laughed softly.  "Because I ordered breakfast.  And I'll take them off again after we eat, but I'm hungry."

Brody groaned and rolled onto his back.  He stretched and then sat up.  Then he turned and smiled at me.  "Good morning," he said.

"Good morning," I replied.  He stood and found a pair of shorts in his bag, then grabbed the tray of food and brought it back to the bed.  We sat in bed together and ate, talking about the day before.  It still hadn't full sunk in that we were married.

Once we were done eating, Brody set the tray and our dishes in the living room and came back.  I was standing next to the bed, tying my disastrous hair back.  He tackled me onto the bed, causing me to erupt into a fit of laughter.   I felt his lips move into a smile against my neck, and my laughter quickly faded out as Brody kissed a path down to my collarbone, then back up to my ear.

I was glad we'd arranged for late checkout, because by 11 we were still laying bed, and now we were naked again and nowhere near ready to vacate the room.  "Do you want to know where we're going?" he asked.

I was half draped across him, my head on his chest, my arm slung across his chest and arm, and one leg flopped over his.  I looked up immediately, resting my chin on his chest.  "I've wanted to know for months," I replied.

Brody reached for his phone on the nightstand and I impatiently waited.  Finally, he handed the phone to me.  "We're going to Turtle Island," he said, as I started to scroll through the website.  "It's a private Fijian island.  There are only 14 villas on the island, so there are never more than 28 guests."  I navigated around the website, seeing that there were private beaches, pretty much any outdoor activity you could imagine on an island in the south Pacific, and that everything was included, including high end champagne by the bottle.  My kind of place.

"This place looks amazing," I said, handing the phone back.  "But don't places like that book out like a year in advance?"

"Generally," he said, and I felt him shrug.  "I called because I figured it couldn't hurt.  They were booked, of course.  So I was talking to someone that works for my dad's company who I know vacations there a lot this time of year, asking for some other suggestions of resorts to look into.  He gave me a few ideas, and I was looking into them.  Then someone from Turtle Island called and let me know that someone had canceled their reservation for their premium villa with the private beach.  It didn't line up perfectly with the days I wanted, but it was close enough.  So we're spending Wednesday and Thursday at a resort on the Fiji mainland, and then Thursday night we'll go to Turtle Island."

"You are the most ridiculously lucky person I know," I said, rolling over onto my stomach and looking at him.

Brody grinned.  "I know, I got to marry you."

I rolled my eyes, but I smiled too.  "That's not what I meant, and you know it.  Things like that don't happen to normal people."

"Then I'm glad I'm not normal," he replied.  He sat up enough to kiss me, then looked at the clock.  He grinned mischievously and cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Seriously?" I teased him.  "Save some for the honeymoon."

"I can't help it," he said back.  "Something about you being my wife is really fucking hot."  He stopped talking and cocked his head to the side slightly, then laughed and said, "If you would have told me a year and a half ago that I'd ever say something like that and mean it, I would have laughed in your face."

"Well, I certainly didn't expect to happily married now either," I said.

"Did you expect to be unhappily married?" he asked with a smirk.

I shook my head and laughed.  "Don't be a jerk.  I didn't expect anything.  A year and a half ago I didn't even know where I was going to be living at this point.  I just knew I didn't want to live in Wisconsin anymore."

"Well," he said, shifting and moving my hips to straddle his, "I'm glad you found your way here."







3 comments: