Saturday, December 6, 2014

Author's Note

It's my last week of school stuff for the semester, and as I procrastinate now so I can hate myself later, I decided this blog needed some organization.  So I wasted a great deal of my Saturday morning labeling posts.  This will make it easier to find related posts, or to look back on an old post if you wanted to.  Frankly, it will be exceedingly helpful for me, but you guys might find it useful it as well.

So now you'll find little tags at the bottom of each post that are clickable and will take you to all the posts in that category.  You can search by character (which will bring up all posts with that character in it or where that character has a significant mention), character perspective, character back story, some significant character pairs (so the Liv and Brody tag will take you to all the posts that have significant interactions between Liv and Brody), and a few major events (like Thanksgiving).

This feature is probably old news to most people that are familiar with blogging, but for some reason I had avoided it until now.  It's amazing what procrastination will make you do ;)

Let me know if you have questions, if you'd like to see a particular tag, or if a post is missing a tag that you think should be there. 

1 comment:

  1. Ah, the joys of dealing with the web aspect of the blog - tons of fun and frustration for all! Glad to know you've passed it!

    ReplyDelete