Saturday, August 22, 2015

Update

Hi all!  I apologize for not being able to get another main storyline post up this week.  I'm working on next week's and do plan to have two main storyline posts for my Brody and Liv and fans.  Poor Liv and Brody have been terribly neglected lately.  There will be more Lauren, as well.

I also wanted to provide an update on the impending end of Brody and Liv's story, because I was fairly vague in my announcement.  I just wrapped up the rough draft of the final post (I've never written linearly.  I knew what I wanted to write, so I wrote it, even though I have quite a bit in between to write still!), and I'm sending it off to a good friend (and reader) who has agreed to read it for me and help me make sure it's as accurate, realistic, and awesome as possible.  I want to be sure I'm giving Brody and Liv the ending that they (and you guys!) deserve.

With that said, we're looking at mid to late October for the ending of Brody and Liv's storyline.  I'm going to do my best to tie up any loose ends between now and then...hopefully I don't miss any!  I plan to continue with Lauren and Kinsley's storylines as long as I have stuff to write and the energy to do it.

Let me know if there's anything you want to see or hear about in the last couple months of Brody and Liv's story and as always, I will do my best to include it if it fits!

14 comments:

  1. Could you do a Cassie update? She vanished after the savannah drama and I'd love to know where she ended up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto!! I'd love to hear about Cassie as well. I also can't remember the reason why she said and did those things about Brody and his business... can someone remind me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These two posts have the explanation if you wanted to read: http://newbeginning-newadventures.blogspot.com/2015/04/thennow-cassie-i-fucked-up.html
      and:
      http://newbeginning-newadventures.blogspot.com/2015/05/the-aftermath.html

      But in a very small nutshell: Savannah essentially blackmailed her, and she went along with it, because she was worried her dad would find out that she might have had a part in burning his restaurant down.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Once I started reading it all came back

      Delete
  3. An resolution to the Josh storyline would be good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is in the works! (We'll actually hear from Josh a bit in tomorrow's post.) It's a bit of a drawn out storyline but I promise I haven't forgotten about it. Thanks!

      Delete
    2. Why am I not remembering Josh???

      Delete
  4. Yes the Josh thing! Omg my stomach gets knots anytime he's mentioned... I need a resolution! Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to wait a little while, but I promise it will be resolved!

      Delete
  5. Can we get an update on her family she just found out about? I'm still so sad their story is ending but as long as you aren't really leaving us I will deal!
    Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely not leaving! I can't quit you guys.

      Liv's half siblings and newly discovered grandparents will definitely be in upcoming posts! Probably not super soon, but I have plans for them as well :)

      Delete