Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Guest post at Love Life LA today!

Hey guys!  I know that a lot of you have come to me from Love Life LA and I'm so happy that you gave my blog a chance too.  When Marci approached me to do a guest post on Vanessa's story, I jumped at the chance (literally...I had the post written within 24 hours of her first email to me).  The post that I wrote for her is a little darker and a lot grittier than what I usually write here, so it was fun to do something a little different. 

Head over to Love Life LA to check out my perspective on how Vanessa came to be the villain that she is.  Thank you to Marci who gave me the opportunity and free rein to take it where I wanted!

And come back here Friday at 6am CST to read about Liv and Brody's date :)  Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Olivia - will you be continuing Vanessa's story?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know! I had a little more in my head but the post was already getting so long. I guess I will have to talk to Marci and see what she wants to do with it!

      Delete
  2. I just started reading this blog like 2 hours ago, ITS AWESOME!!!
    Just like lovelifeLA, those 2 blogs are so good and well written.
    I already new your blog existed but couldn't find the time. Really glad I started!

    Leo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you so much for reading today :) I'm glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  3. Thank you SO much Olivia! I loved the story so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I really did have so much fun writing it :)

      Delete
  4. Your writing is outstanding! :) thank you for sharing your gift with us! The guest post on love life LA is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love ur blog, cant stop reading it!

    ReplyDelete