Monday, July 21, 2014

Posting Schedule FYI

Hi readers!

My plan was to stick with a Monday-Wednesday-Friday morning posting schedule, but as I said on a previous post, I have a ton of posts written ahead of time that I'm really eager to share, and I'm going to try to get closer to real time.  I will probably throw in an extra post a week until I can get caught up a little bit, then back down to Monday-Wednesday-Friday.  So for the next few weeks, I'll plan on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.  I will let you know when I switch back to Mon-Wed-Fri.

Unfortunately, once September comes, I'm probably going to have to bump down to twice a week with an occasional bonus post.  We'll see how it goes though!  I just wanted to give you heads up so it wasn't a surprise.

For right now though I'll be posting the next post tomorrow morning at 6 CST.  Then one Wednesday, and one on Friday.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I like your story, Olivia!! Great writing! Thanks for sharing your creativity with the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I appreciate you reading!

    ReplyDelete