Wednesday, October 29, 2014

A question for you.

I have a dilemma.

You all know I like to post bonus posts.  If we're being honest, it's probably the main reason you like me.  But because of my posting problem, I'm a bit ahead of real time.  For right now, it makes no difference and you had no idea until just now.  But here's the thing...if I post as planned, Thanksgiving will happen early.  So, you have options.  What I currently have for next week is two main storyline posts (for Mon and Wed) and part 2 in Kinsley's story for Fri.  I also have a bonus post of Alex's perspective ready to go.  Alex's perspective post is a bit unique compared to some of my other POV posts because it's not simply his perspective of a post/posts that's already happened.  There's a tiny bit of overlap in the beginning, but other than that, it's a unique situation (and a continuation of the storyline) that you have not (and will not) hear in another post.

This will only affect Thanksgiving, and everything should be smooth sailing after that.  At least until I post 7 more bonus posts between Thanksgiving and Christmas ;)

With that said, here are your options:
Option 1:  You don't want Thanksgiving week messed up.  You want a main storyline post on Monday, Alex's perspective in place of Wednesday's main storyline post, and Kinsley's post on Friday.

Option 2:  You give no fucks if Liv's Thanksgiving happens before your Thanksgiving (for my US readers, anyway!  No one else will likely care either way).  You want Monday and Wednesday to be main storyline, Alex's perspective as a Tuesday bonus, and Kinsley on Friday. 

Option 3:  You are a very special snowflake and will tell me why you don't want either of those options in a comment.

For the record, if Option 2 wins, the day before Thanksgiving's post will happen on Wednesday the week before (so one week early), Thanksgiving Day will happen on Monday of Thanksgiving week, and the day after Thanksgiving will happen on Wednesday of Thanksgiving week. 


next week's posts
 
pollcode.com free polls

6 comments:

  1. I don't care what you post when, I'm going to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever works for you! I will read anything you post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your comment "If we're being honest, it's probably the main reason you like me." Personally I don't mind if the timelines are off... It is fiction after all. Ultimately what drove my decision was 4 posts next week versus 3... I can't get enough of your blog! Thanks for always taking our opinions into account! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like you because of the bonus posts but because this storyline is awesome!!!
    Leo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I chose option 3, not because I have a better idea but because I wanted to be a special snowflake....

    - Lee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I voted for the four posts next week.. I just can't get enough of Liv and Brody! If you get a moment, please check out my new blog... you are one of the many bloggers I follow who inspired me to start writing.

    http://jocelynseverydayjourneys.blogspot.com

    http://jocelynseverydayjourneys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete