Wednesday, October 15, 2014

FYI

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up:  I have a lot of stuff going on in the next couple weeks between work, school, and other life stuff.  I promise I will still have three posts a week for you (because they're all already written), but if they are not as well edited, that is why.  I will also probably not be as active with you guys in the comments as usual.  Some posts may actually go up at 6am on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday instead of the evening before as they have been lately. There will also probably not be bonuses, though I wouldn't rule it out completely because writing keeps me sane and I might need to sneak one in for some self-care!

If a post doesn't show up by 6 am on Mon, Wed, or Fri ever, (or if there is a glaring error, like the wrong name, or a person who magically appeared or disappeared) please feel free to let me know in the comments or via email, because it's likely a Blogger malfunction (or in the glaring error case, an editing malfunction!) and I will get them up/fixed asap :)

4 comments:

  1. no worries, thanks for the story and good luck with everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up, but more importantly, thank you for this truely fabulous story!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I appreciate your understanding and support :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the heads up!! Although your writing is always fantastic, I don't think we have anything to worry about :)

    http://lifebysarahxo.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete