Thursday, August 14, 2014

Author's Note: A Few Updates

Hi guys!  I have a few updates for you.

1.  Tomorrow you get your first glimpse into Savannah's world.  Just an FYI, Savannah's posts are a little shorter than most of what I've been posting lately.  It was way too long for one post, and there wasn't a good place to break it up in the middle.  It broke perfectly into three, so that's what I went with.

2.  I have had several requests for Alex's perspective on Brody and Liv.  Ask and you shall receive!  I'm working on it right now.  I don't really have a good place to insert it into what I already have planned and written, so I'm planning to post it as a bonus next Tuesday :)  I love the requests, and I've gotten some really great ideas from your comments, so keep them coming. 

3.  I am on vacation all next week.  I'm not taking my laptop with me, but I have posts all written and scheduled for Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 6am CST.  (And Tuesday, as soon as I get Alex's post done.)  Barring any technology issues, you guys shouldn't even notice I'm gone.  If, for some reason, a post doesn't post on time, feel free to shoot me an email or a comment and let me know.  I should be able to post them fairly easily from my phone, so I will take care of it when I can. 

4.  Thank you all so much for reading and commenting!  You guys help me bring Liv's story to life and make it a ton of fun to write.  If you ever have questions or requests or feedback, I love to hear from you. 

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to it. Thank you for your dedication to this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your updates and posts! I appreciate your writing!

    ReplyDelete