Monday, August 18, 2014

The Best Weekend Ever

Happy Monday, readers! I'm on vacation this whole week. I have posts written and scheduled to post Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday at 6am for you. Barring any technical difficulties, you shouldn't even notice I'm gone :) if something doesn't post, please feel free to let me know in a comment or email, and I'll do my best to get it up ASAP.
___________________________________________

As I had guessed, Lauren wasn't pleased with me when I called Thursday evening to tell her I was skipping girls' night.  When I reminded her what happened at the last one, she grudgingly admitted that maybe she owed me one.  "I will let it go, just this once," she said.  "Never again."

"Never again, or at least not until the next time you skip out halfway through with some drunk meathead," I teased.  She groaned.

"I wish you'd stop reminding me.  That was such a bad life choice."

"But that's what I'm here for!" I chirped.  We said goodbye, and I went back to packing my bag for the weekend.  I turned to Brody, who was reclined on my bed, waiting for me to finish packing.  I held up a pair of shorts.  "Do you think it will be warm enough?" I asked.

"I have no idea why you're even bringing clothes," he said, grinning devilishly at me.  I rolled my eyes and threw the shorts in my bag.  Just in case.  I walked into my bathroom and grabbed my makeup bag and my hair dryer.  I eyed my straightener but decided against it.  I tossed the dryer and makeup into my bag, grabbed my hiking boots, and slipped a pair of flip flops on. 

"Ok, ready," I said. 

He raised his eyebrows in surprise.  "That was actually pretty quick," he said, looking down at his watch.

"I told you," I replied.  "I get ready for work in 40 minutes, shower, breakfast, and all.  I can be quick if I want to."  He grabbed my bag headed for the door.  We were spending the night at his house, and driving out to the cabin in the morning.

My eyes closed as he drove.  Today had been a long day, and it was already after 9.  I was so thankful for my long weekend.  We had gotten good news that they had hired one person, but she still wouldn't start for over a week.  At least there was help on the horizon.

I was must have dozed off, because I awoke with a start when Brody parked his SUV.  I blinked in the garage light.  "We're here, sleepyhead.  I'll grab your bag and we'll get you into a bed so you can sleep for real."  I climbed out of the car and walked towards the door.  I barely had enough motivation to wash my face and brush my teeth, but I managed.  I stood next to the bed, considering digging through my bag for something to wear to bed.  Instead I pulled off my pants and my shirt and crawled into bed in my underwear and camisole.  I was asleep before Brody even got into bed. 

The next morning I woke to the smell of coffee and bacon.  I rolled out of bed and stumbled into the bathroom.  After splashing some water on my face and brushing my teeth, I felt a little more awake.  I found Brody in the kitchen, standing in front of the stove.  He smiled when he saw me.  "Sleep well?"

"Mmmhmm," I replied, taking the coffee mug he offered me.  I plunked a K cup into the Keurig and pressed the button.  "Smells like bacon," I said, after my first sip.

"Yeah, the bacon is for me.  I made sausage for you," he responded, nodding to a covered plate on the stove.  "Eggs will be done in a minute.  Do you want toast?"  I shook my head, and was pleased he remembered my dislike of bacon.

"You are seriously the best, do you know that?" I asked.

"Who else would be?" he replied with a laugh. 

We enjoyed our breakfast unhurriedly.  When we were finished, I stood and grabbed both of our plates and took them to the sink.  I began to fill it up to wash them but was stopped by Brody's arms around my waist.  "Nope," he said, before brushing his lips across the tender skin just behind my ear.  "This is your weekend to relax, and I won't have you ruin that by doing dishes.  Go take a shower, and I'll take care of these."

"But you cooked," I protested.

"I also have already showered," he responded, "and you have not."  He removed his hands from my waist and grabbed my shoulders, turning me towards the stairs and swatting me on the butt.  "Go!"

I shook my head and went to take a shower. By the time I was clean and dressed, with a little makeup on, Brody had breakfast cleaned up and his bag in the car.  I grabbed mine and we took off.

"Can you believe that the last time we were driving to this cabin together, we barely even knew each other?" I mused out loud.

"Seems like a really long time ago," Brody agreed.  He glanced at me and smiled, reaching over to take my hand.  I interlaced my fingers with his and leaned my head back against the head rest, enjoying the scenery out the windows.

We stopped at the same grocery store we had stopped on the way up to the cabin for the 4th of July and picked up some food.  At the liquor store, we picked out a few nice bottles of wine and some beer.  We loaded the stuff into the back and finished the drive to the cabin.

After putting away the groceries, Brody picked up our bags and walked to the master suite.  I trailed behind him, running my fingers along the furniture and walls, remembering everything that had happened the first time we were here.  I was even almost thankful for Savannah's bottle throwing tantrum, because it allowed for the first real time alone Brody and I had ever spent together...even if most of it was him removing glass from my foot.

He tossed the bags on the bed and went into the bathroom.  I heard the water running, and I walked over to the picture window that overlooked the beautiful valley below.  The water shut off, and a few seconds later, Brody was behind me, squeezing my shoulders.

"I just can't get over how gorgeous it is," I said, leaning back against him.

"That's funny," he said quietly, "because I just can't get over how gorgeous you are."  My face grew hot, but I smiled.  He slid his hands down my arms and rested them on my hips.  I sighed as his lips found the back of my neck, kissing slowly down to my shoulder.  He nipped playfully at the spot where my neck meets my shoulder, and I moaned softly.  His hands slid around to the front of my jeans, unbuttoning and unzipping them.  He traced a finger across the skin along the waistband before pushing them down.  I stepped out of them, leaning against him for balance.  One hand moved lower, teasing me through my thong.  I arched my back and grabbed his hand, pushing it against me more forcefully.

Still kissing and nibbling along my neck and my shoulder, he slipped his hand inside my underwear, stroking me gently.  I moaned again and steadied myself against the windowsill.  He locked an arm around my waist, supporting my weight as his fingers moved faster against me.  I rocked my hips against his hand, breathing hard.  When my legs gave out, he held me firmly as I arched against him.  He led me to the bed and pulled off the rest of my clothes, then kissed me hard. I pulled back and pulled his shirt off, then got to work on his pants.  I slid them down and reached for him.

He let me stroke him twice before he pulled my hand away with a groan.  "Your weekend, remember?" he said gruffly.  He slid down the bed, pulling my knees apart.  He lowered his head between my legs, and when his tongue touched my already sensitive flesh, I almost yelped.  After my second orgasm,  I  laid there, breathing hard, while he put on a condom.  He climbed on top of me but I shook my head.  "Wait," I gasped.  "Please."

It didn't take too long for me to recover, and he quickly wore me out again.  He laid back down next to me, his fingers dancing across my back.  "That was impressive," he murmured, his voice sounding muffled from the pillow my head was buried in.

"Mmmmm," I replied, unable to manage any words.  He laughed softly, his fingers working against a knot in my shoulder.  Eventually, my brain started working again, and I rolled onto my side.  He smiled at me.  "This is already the best weekend ever," I declared.

"It's about to get better," he said.

"Better than three orgasms?  I'm not sure that's possible."

He laughed.  "Well, okay, maybe not better than that, but I'm starving, so I'm going to go grill those scallops and shrimp.  And you are going to do whatever you want.  Nap, take a bath, read, whatever."

"Oh, that is pretty good," I agreed.  I choose a bath, and 5 minutes later I was sinking into the jetted tub in his bathroom, thinking about all the wonderful things I must have done in a past life to earn a weekend like this.

3 comments:

  1. Great post. I really like your writing. I love Olivia and Brody. Hope nothing crazy happens

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with Brody!! They are so cute together!!! I can't wait to hear about the rest of their weekend!!
    http://isabellasweetlove.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete