Sunday, August 3, 2014

Worth the Wait

Author's note:  Alright guys, I have my new posting schedule worked out.  This week I will be starting my MWF posts.  All three posts this week are this storyline.  Starting next week, I will be posting on this storyline Monday and Wednesday, and starting the back stories/other perspectives on Fridays.  If you haven't already responded to my request for feedback on what you want to see in the Friday posts (or you have no idea what I'm talking about!), please go give me your suggestions here. I want to give you guys what you want!  Thank you all again for reading and commenting :)  And that's enough babble from me.  I know you're all waiting very patiently to see what happens with Brody and Liv today, so here you go!

Author's note #2:  Blogger is being stupid and won't let me schedule this post, so I'm posting it now so it's not late!
_________________________________________________________________

I made it home safely, texted Brody, and fell into bed.  I slept for almost 12 hours.  I was up in time for yoga and I went and stretched the stress of the last week out.  I stopped and picked up groceries on the way home.  After I showered, I knocked on Cassie's door.  I filled her in on the events of the last two nights.

"I'm glad you went out with John, even if it caused some weirdness with Brody," she said.

"It's a good thing I asked you what I should do, because I was leaning towards not going," I responded.   "I feel so much better about it all now."  She walked over to my house with me and kept me company while I got ready for my date with Brody.  She vetoed my black dress choice and picked a teal dress instead.  I let her fuss over my hair until she declared it perfect.  Then she smiled approvingly at me.

"You look hot.  Now go get laid!" She smacked me on the ass and skipped downstairs.  I heard my door open and shut.  I shook my head, and checked the time on my phone.  7:54.  Brody should be here soon.  I was slipping my feet into my heels when the doorbell rang.  I opened the door.

"Wow, a tie and everything?" I asked, regarding him appreciatively.  So hot.

"A tie and everything," he confirmed with a smile, looking me up and down.  "And you look absolutely beautiful." 

"Thanks, I just roll out of bed like this," I joked.  I've never been good at taking compliments.  He took my hand and led me out to his SUV.  He opened the door, and once I was settled in the seat, he leaned in and kissed me before shutting the door. 

Dinner was amazing.  When Brody asked me after if I wanted to go have a drink somewhere, I shook my head.  "How about we have a drink at my house?" I asked him.

"Excellent plan.  Let's go."  He parked in my driveway and I unlocked the door.  I slipped my shoes off and walked to the kitchen.

"Beer, wine, or whiskey?" I asked.

"Whiskey?" he said in surprise. 

"It's my liquor of choice.  You didn't know that?  I'm appalled at your lack of interest in my life!" I teased.

He laughed.  "Whatever you're having is fine."  I carried two glasses of wine back to the living room and handed one to him.  Now that we were here, I was nervous.  It seemed inevitable that tonight we would finally have sex, but I was way over-thinking it all at the moment.  I realized I had been standing next to the couch awkwardly when Brody looked up.  "Want to sit?  It is your couch."

I blushed furiously and he smiled.  He pulled me down next to him.  I nestled into his side, his arm draped across my shoulders.  His thumb found my shoulder and rubbed gentle circles there.  I began to relax.  He had turned on the TV while I was opening and pouring wine, and we flipped through a few channels, not seeing anything interesting.

"I have a better idea for some entertainment," I said finally.  I took the remote and turned off the TV.  I tipped my head up and Brody kissed me.  His lips drifted from mine and moved to my neck, my ear, my collarbone.  I gasped as he nibbled at the hollow where my collarbone meets my shoulder.  I shifted onto his lap, having a flash of deja vu of last weekend.  But I quickly forgot that as Brody's hand worked its way up my bare leg.  My dress had ridden up when I moved onto his lap, and his thumb was grazing my inner thigh as his palm ran up the top of my thigh.  His right thumb came to the edge of my underwear, and slid along it, teasing me.  His other hand was unzipping my dress and sliding the straps down my arms.

I suddenly became very conscious of the curtain-less windows on either side of the front door.  I put my hand over his and said "Upstairs?"  He nodded, and I stood up, leading him to my room.  I left the hall light on and door half open so we could see what we were doing.  He stood in front of me and kissed me again, reaching around to finish unzipping my dress.  He slid the straps down my arms and let it fall to the floor.  He had already taken off his jacket and loosened his tie.  I slipped the tie over his head and unbuttoned his shirt. I slid my hands inside it, running them over his abs and his chest, up to his shoulders.  I pushed the shirt off his shoulders and he shrugged out of it.

He backed me up to the bed, unhooked my bra, and then pushed me back gently.  I laid back, removing my bra and tossing it to the side.  His fingers grazed my nipples and I arched my back against his hands.  One hand slid down my stomach, stopping at my underwear.  He slid his thumb just barely under them, running it along my skin.  I couldn't wait any longer and wiggled out of them, pushing them off with my feet.  "Aww," he teased, his hand moving torturously slowly lower, "I was just starting to have some fun."

I pulled his face down to mine and kissed him hard.  Finally, his hand drifted between my legs and stroked me gently.  I moaned into our kiss and pushed my hips towards his hand.  "Impatient, aren't you?" he asked mischievously before sliding a finger into me.  I gasped, gripping his arms.  He moved his finger skillfully inside me, while continuing to stroke me with his thumb.  I turned my head to the side and his lips found my neck.  I moaned again, then exploded as he nipped at my earlobe.  I arched up into his hand and cried out.  He moved his finger away, but kept his thumb anchored in place.  He continued moving it ever so slightly, keeping my muscles contracting for several more seconds.  When he finally moved his hand away, I relaxed onto the bed, breathing hard.

"Do you have condoms?" he asked me, when I opened my eyes.  I nodded, and reached over to the nightstand.  My eyes widened as he pulled off his pants and his boxer briefs.  I sat up and rolled the condom onto him, imagining him inside me.  He rolled on top of me and pushed slowly into me.  I moaned as he slid all the way in, and he paused.  "Are you good?" he asked, looking down at me.  I nodded.  He lowered his head to mine and kissed me, moving slowly on top of me.  I locked my legs behind his back, pulling him deeply into me.  He paused, kissing along my collarbone.  I rolled so I was on top of him.  He grabbed me by the hips as I started moving.  His grip kept me moving on top of him even as I came hard, leaning back and planting my hands on his thighs for balance.  He followed shortly after, groaning as his body stiffened and then relaxed, goosebumps everywhere.

I stayed where I was for a second, until his grip on my hips relaxed, then rolled off.   "Holy shit," he muttered.  We both just laid there for a minute, staring at the ceiling.  He rolled off the bed and walked to the small bathroom.  He came back after a minute and slid close to me, pulling me against him.  His face pressed into the side of my neck, his breath hot on my skin.  I yawned and relaxed against him as he stroked my arm.

"Was it worth the wait?" he murmured against my ear.

"It was," I replied, rolling over to face him.  "And good thing too, because I'd be pissed if I'd waited that long for crappy sex!" I teased.  He laughed and rolled onto his back, pulling me against his chest.  I laid there, sleepy and content, as his fingers danced along my back.  I don't know when I fell asleep, but it was the best night's sleep I'd had since I moved here.


10 comments:

  1. Finally! I love hearing about Brody and Olivia!! I hope we get to read more about these two together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoooooo!!! Glad it was worth the wait ;) can't wait for the next installment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyy! Finally :) Although I had an inkling Brody would never be one for crappy sex!!

    sheerluckandpixiedust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha good call, it certainly seems like he's had enough practice at least ;)

      Delete
  4. Definitely sounded worth the wait! Great post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah yes.. finally! You are such a great writer! :)

    http://lovelifela.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um.. Where can I find me a Canadian Brody.... Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I started reading this blog a couple hours ago, and I just couldn't stop until I was all caught up. Love reading about Liv and Brody!

    ReplyDelete