Saturday, August 23, 2014

Heeeyy, youuuuu guuuuuuyssssss!

I'm back from my trip and I have excellent news!

Today my humble little blog hit 50,000 views.  I'm super excited!  So excited that I'm going to post a bonus post (from the main storyline) on Thursday.  I also am going to try to pull together a non-storyline bonus for Tuesday so you guys can have a post every day this week! 

So, any requests for Tuesday's post?  Anyone's perspective that you'd like to hear something from?  Otherwise, I had a suggestion awhile ago to maybe just do a post about a random Liv and Brody date, since you guys seem to love reading about them so much.  That's an option too.

Tell me in the comments what you'd like to see on Tuesday!  And thank you guys so much for reading!  I appreciate all of you so much :)

7 comments:

  1. I'd love a random Brody and Liv date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Part three of Savannah's story is going up on Friday, don't worry!

      Delete
  3. Brody and Live date from Brody's point.

    http://elinainlondon.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete